Home » Psychology, Psychiatry, & Social Work » Personality Disorders
The new edition will be published October 2014. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
Sign up to receive e-alerts when the third edition is closer to publication (with special discounts)!
New to this edition:
- Incorporates cutting-edge clinical approaches and research; expands the cognitive theory of personality disorder.
- Chapters on neural mechanisms, cultural diversity issues, and depressive personality disorder.
- Chapters on co-occurring disorders and management of clinical challenges.
- Disorder-specific chapters now include sections on key treatment goals, progress and termination, and clinician self-care.
- Discusses DSM-5 concepts and diagnostic criteria.
- Reviews advances in assessing personality beliefs.