1. Functional Behavioral Assessment in Schools: The Current Context
2. Changing the Way We Think about Assessment and Intervention for Problem Behavior
II. Embedding Functional Behavioral Assessment within School Systems: Case Examples
3. Conducting a Functional Behavioral Assessment
4. Designing a Behavior Support Plan
5. Evaluating and Modifying the Behavior Support Plan
III. Using Functional Behavioral Assessment within School Systems:
Questions and Considerations
6. Who Will Be Involved in the Behavior Support Team and What Is Needed from Each Person?
7. How Do You Get the Behavior Support Team to Work Together as a Team?
8. How Do You Generate within-Building Capacity for FBA on the Behavior Support Team?
Appendix A Request for Assistance Form
Appendix B Functional Behavioral Assessment-Behavior Support Plan Protocol (F-BSP Protocol)
Appendix C Functional Assessment Checklist for Teachers and Staff (FACTS)
Appendix D Student-Guided Functional Assessment Interview (Primary)
Appendix E Assessing Activity Routines Form
Appendix F Brief Functional Assessment Interview Form
Appendix G Functional Behavioral Assessment Observation Form
Appendix H Functional Assessment Observation Form
Appendix I A Checklist for Assessing the Quality of Behavior Support Planning: Does the Plan (or Planning Process) Have These Features?