Home » Education » The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series
New to this edition:
- Significantly revised for even greater flexibility and user friendliness.
- Chapters on high school implementation, preschool implementation, tailoring the BEP for a particular school, cultural considerations, and measuring intervention effectiveness.
- Describes how the program can fit into a response-to-intervention framework as a Tier II intervention.
- 18 of the 26 reproducibles are new or revised.
- Expanded FAQ section and expanded chapter on training needs and approaches.