Home » Psychology, Psychiatry, & Social Work » Addictions
New to this edition:
- Reflects over a decade of research advances and the tremendous growth of harm reduction clinical practice and training.
- Section on applications, with chapters on community-based settings, harm reduction groups, and working with families and friends.
- Chapters on biological and psychodynamic aspects of treatment.
- Expanded discussions of trauma, cultural sensitivity, and ethics.
- Supplemental resources and training materials at the authors' website: www.harmreductiontherapy.org.