Home » Geography » Economic Geography
Copublication information: Available outside the US, Canada, and US territories from Sage Publications Ltd., London, UK.
New to this edition:
- Revised throughout to incorporate the latest ideas in the field; gives increased attention to global production networks as a major organizing principle.
- Addresses the current global financial crisis.
- Chapter on environmental impacts of global production networks.
- Case study chapter on the extractive industries.
- Fully updated empirical data; additional maps and charts.