Psychodynamic Psychiatry: The Official Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry: Formerly titled The Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry, ISSN 1546-0371
Journal Article Contest
|Content Available Online:
- Includes access to 2011 and 2012 content: Free for subscribers
- Pay Per View and Day Passes are also available
- Already a subscriber? Register for online access
- View the most cited articles and free sample issues!
- View article abstracts
- Table of contents alerting & RSS feeds
Starting with Volume 40, Psychodynamic Psychiatry is the re-envisioned journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry. The journal focuses on psychodynamically informed approaches to assessment, diagnosis, and psychotherapy, as well as psychoanalysis as a distinct form of treatment. In addition to narrative clinical discussions, the journal will showcase noteworthy research in such areas as psychotherapy process and outcomes, the biopsychosocial etiologies of psychopathology, and mechanisms of coping and resilience.