Home » Psychology, Psychiatry, & Social Work » School Psychology
New to this edition:
- Substantially revised and expanded to reflect significant developments in research and practice.
- Designed for full compatibility with a response-to-intervention framework.
- 42 of the 70 interventions are entirely new.
- A new chapter on preschool interventions.
- Expanded coverage of curriculum-based measurement procedures.
- A new category of proactive interventions targeting positive relationships in the classroom.
- More in-depth discussions of intervention procedures facilitate implementing and adapting the techniques.