Home » Psychology, Psychiatry, & Social Work »
New to this edition:
- Incorporates a decade's worth of developments in MBCT clinical practice and training.
- Chapters on additional treatment components: the pre-course interview and optional full-day retreat.
- Chapters on self-compassion, the inquiry process, and the three-minute breathing space.
- Findings from multiple studies of MBCT's effectiveness and underlying mechanisms. Includes studies of adaptations for treating psychological and physical health problems other than depression.
- Audio files of the guided mindfulness practices, narrated by Dr. Segal, on two separate Web pages—one for professionals, together with the reproducibles, and one just for clients.