1. Girls' Anger and Aggression: The Bind between Feeling Angry and Being Nice
2. Childhood Aggression: Sticks and Stones and Social Exclusion
3. Gender and Peer Relations: Separate Worlds?
4. Girls' Anger in Infancy: Early Lessons That Anger Is Unwelcome
5. Girls' Anger and Aggression in Preschool: "If You Don't Do What I Say, I Won't Be Your Friend"
6. Middle Childhood: Gossip, Gossip, Evil Thing?
7. Adolescence: Girl Talk, Moral Negotiation, and Strategic Interactions to Inflict Social Harm
III. Clinical Implications
8. Developmental and Psychosocial Consequences of Girls' Aggression
9. Prevention and Intervention: Harnessing the Power of Sisterhood
10. New Models of Social Aggression: For Its Own Sake