Now's the perfect time to enhance your learning and build your permanent personal bookshelf at special savings!
Guilford is pleased to offer full-time students a special 40% discount off the list price of books, videos, newsletters, and journals (some restrictions apply). There's no minimum order plus Free Shipping in the US and Canada!
Current discount valid from March 1 - June 30.
Order online with your student ID# and university name (just apply promotional code STU to your shopping cart). You can also mail or fax your order, with a copy of your valid student ID or proof of residency status. Telephone orders are not accepted.
Other Special News & Offers for Students
Don't Miss Another Sale! Students should opt in for e-alerts to be notified of future exclusive offers in Education (including Literacy & Special Education).
|Read what students are saying about us.|
|Like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date with Guilford news and special offers.|
Check out these titles — and more!
Student Discount Policy & Restrictions
- Only available in the US and Canada.
- Free shipping is for prepaid US and Canadian orders placed online at www.guilford.com. US packages sent via USPS Media Mail. Canadian packages sent via CanPar.
- Applies only to single-copy (per title) orders of books, e-books, video and audio cassette programs, newsletters, and journals.
- Does not apply to orders previously placed with Guilford.
- May not be combined with other Guilford discounts, including APA-member discounts, special package offers, or sale books.
- Orders placed at the student discount are nonreturnable.
- Offer not available at all conferences we attend.
- Offer does not apply to the following products:
Crisis Survival Skills: Part 1, Marsha M. Linehan
Crisis Survival Skills: Part 2, Marsha M. Linehan
From Suffering to Freedom, Marsha M. Linehan
Opposite Action, Marsha M. Linehan
This One Moment, Marsha M. Linehan
DBT at a Glance: The Role of the Psychiatrist on the DBT Team, Suzanne Witterholt and Shari Y. Manning
DBT at a Glance: An Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Shari Y. Manning and Tony DuBose
Getting a New Client Connected to DBT (Complete Series), Marsha M. Linehan
- Valid on Guilford journals all year long for online-only subscriptions.