More than 225,000 in print!
DSM-5® Made Easy
The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis
Download an e-book copy now or order a print copy
Read a Q&A with featured author, James Morrison!
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles by James Morrison (with special discounts)!
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
2. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
3. Mood Disorders
4. Anxiety Disorders
5. Obsessive–Compulsive and Related Disorders
6. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
7. Dissociative Disorders
8. Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
9. Feeding and Eating Disorders
10. Elimination Disorders
11. Sleep–Wake Disorders
12. Sexual Dysfunctions
13. Gender Dysphoria
14. Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
15. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
16. Cognitive Disorders
17. Personality Disorders
18. Paraphilic Disorders
19. Other Factors That May Need Clinical Attention
20. Patients and Diagnoses
Appendix. Essential Tables
Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) Scale
Physical Disorders That Affect Mental Diagnosis
Classes (or Names) of Medications That Can Cause Mental Disorders