Handbook of Psychopathy
Edited by Christopher J. Patrick
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
May 14, 2018
Size: 7" x 10"
See related items for this product
The new edition will be published May 14, 2018. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Extensively revised with more than a decade's theoretical, empirical, and clinical advances.
- Many new authors and topics.
- Expanded coverage of phenotypic facets, with chapters on behavioral disinhibition, callous–unemotional traits, and boldness.
- Chapters on DSM-5, clinical interviewing, cognitive and emotional processing, and serial murder.
- Significantly updated coverage of etiology, assessment methods, neuroimaging research, and adult and juvenile treatment approaches.