Handbook of Psychopathy
Edited by Christopher J. Patrick
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
May 14, 2018
Size: 7" x 10"
The new edition will be published May 14, 2018. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Extensively revised with more than a decade's theoretical, empirical, and clinical advances.
- Many new authors and topics.
- Expanded coverage of phenotypic facets, with chapters on behavioral disinhibition, callous–unemotional traits, and boldness.
- Chapters on DSM-5, clinical interviewing, cognitive and emotional processing, and serial murder.
- Significantly updated coverage of etiology, assessment methods, neuroimaging research, and adult and juvenile treatment approaches.