Making Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Work
Clinical Processes for New Practitioners
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
May 22, 2018
Size: 6" x 9"
Professors: Free copies available for adoption consideration
The new edition will be published May 22, 2018. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Chapter with advice on new CBT practitioners' most common anxieties.
- All-new case examples, now with a more complex extended case that runs throughout the book.
- Chapter on working with special populations (culturally diverse clients, children and families).
- Special attention to clinical and ethical implications of new technologies and social media.
- Updated throughout to reflect current research and the authors' ongoing clinical and teaching experience.