Making Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Work
Clinical Process for New Practitioners
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
July 4, 2018
Size: 6" x 9"
Professors: Free copies available for adoption consideration
New to this edition:
- Chapter with advice on new CBT practitioners' most common anxieties.
- All-new case examples, now with a more complex extended case that runs throughout the book.
- Chapter on working with special populations (culturally diverse clients, children and families).
- Special attention to clinical and ethical implications of new technologies and social media.
- Updated throughout to reflect current research and the authors' ongoing clinical and teaching experience.