40% Off + Free Shipping
During Our Fall 2017 Student Sale
Guilford is pleased to offer full-time students a special 40% discount off the list price of books, videos, newsletters, and journals, plus free shipping! (some restrictions apply). Order online with your student ID# and use promotional code STU72W to receive your discount.
EXTENDED: The Fall 2017 Student Sale now ends January 8, 2018
Check out these titles — and more!
Other Special News & Offers for Students
Don't Miss Another Sale! Students should opt in for e-alerts to be notified of future exclusive offers in Geography.
|View or print the latest Geography Catalog online as a PDF or browse our site to find titles of interest.|
|Read what students are saying about us.|
|Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with Guilford news and special offers.|
Student Discount Policy & Restrictions
- Only available in the US and Canada.
- Free shipping is for prepaid US and Canadian orders placed online at www.guilford.com. US packages sent via USPS Media Mail. Canadian packages sent via CanPar.
- Applies only to single-copy (per title) orders of books, e-books, video and audio cassette programs, newsletters, and journals.
- Does not apply to orders previously placed with Guilford.
- May not be combined with any other Guilford discounts, including package offers or e-book + print bundles.
- Orders placed with the student discount are nonreturnable.
- Offer not available at all conferences Guilford attends.
- Offer does not apply to the following products:
Crisis Survival Skills: Part 1, Marsha M. Linehan
Crisis Survival Skills: Part 2, Marsha M. Linehan
From Suffering to Freedom, Marsha M. Linehan
Opposite Action, Marsha M. Linehan
This One Moment, Marsha M. Linehan
Golden Principles of Explicit Instruction, Anita L. Archer
Active Participation: Getting Them All Engaged, Elementary Level, Anita L. Archer
Active Participation: Getting Them All Engaged, Secondary Level, Anita L. Archer
- Valid on Guilford journals all year long for online-only subscriptions.