Home » Research Methods » Quantitative Methods
New to this edition:
- Thoroughly revised and restructured to follow the phases of most SEM analyses.
- Syntax, data, and output files for all detailed research examples are now provided online.
- Chapter on computer tools.
- Exercises with answers, which support self-study.
- Topic boxes on specialized issues, such as dealing with problems in the analysis; the assessment of construct measurement reliability; and more.
- Updated coverage of a more rigorous approach to hypothesis and model testing; the evaluation of measurement invariance; and more.
- ""Troublesome"" examples have been added to provide a context for discussing how to handle various problems that can crop up in SEM analyses.