Most Guilford titles are available as e-books directly from our website or from major e-book vendors. If an e-book is available for a specific title, you can find it for sale on Guilford's product page along with the print edition(s). Most Guilford e-books are in the popular EPUB format (unless otherwise specified) and can be downloaded easily to your computer and then to a compatible e-reader of your choice. For titles that are nearing publication, the e-book format will be published shortly after the print edition.
Find an e-Book
- Browse e-books by subject area
- Search for an e-book:
- You will need the free Adobe Digital Editions software to manage and read your e-books.
- e-Book purchases are nonreturnable and nonrefundable; please make sure your system and software are configured according to our step-by-step guide before you make your purchase.
e-Books offer many benefits for readers. Here are just a few:
- Portable: Have any number of titles at your fingertips without overloading your bookbag or briefcase.
- Fast: e-Books can be downloaded instantly, with no shipping time or expense.
- Searchable: e-Books are fully searchable and easy to navigate.
- Available Worldwide: Download your e-book instantly, anywhere in the world.
Questions about e-Books or Adobe Digital Editions?
- Read our step-by-step guide
- See our e-books FAQ page for answers to common questions
- Read Adobe's FAQ for Adobe Digital Editions.
Usage Rights for Guilford e-Books
Guilford e-books come with certain restrictions (also known as DRM or Digital Rights Management) for the protection of copyrights. When you purchase and download an e-book directly from Guilford, you have the right to:
- Download it on up to 6 devices.
- Access the entire book with no expiration date.
- Print up to 30 pages of text every 7 days (up to 400 pages per year).
- Copy/paste up to 2 pages of text every 7 days.
Librarians, please see our information for libraries, which includes links to vendors carrying hundreds of Guilford e-books.
Want your e-book in PDF format instead? Visit ebooks.com for our complete list of hundreds of PDF e-books, which are paginated and formatted just like the printed book. Note: If you purchase an e-book from ebooks.com, you are buying it directly from ebooks.com and not from Guilford Press.
Some select titles are also available from Guilford as PDF e-books. Please check the product page to see which formats are available.