Home » Self-Help & General Interest » Psychology
Monica Basco offers tips for overcoming procrastination on YouTube!
Everyone waits till the last minute sometimes. But many procrastinators pay a significant price, from poor job performance to stress, financial problems, and relationship conflicts. Fortunately, just as anyone can endlessly delay, anyone can learn how to stop! Cognitive-behavioral therapy expert Monica Ramirez Basco shows exactly how in this motivating guide. Dr. Basco peppers the book with easy-to-relate-to examples from "recovering procrastinators"—including herself. Inviting quizzes, exercises, and practical suggestions help you:
- Understand why you procrastinate.
- Start with small changes that lead to big improvements.
- Outsmart your own delaying tactics.
- Counteract self-doubt and perfectionism.
- Build crucial skills for getting things done today.