Basics of Child Neuropsychology
A Primer for Educators and Clinicians
Stephen R. Hooper
Foreword by George W. Hynd
1. Historical Foundations: How Did Neuropsychology Evolve?
2. The Field of (Child) Neuropsychology: What Is It?
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part I
II. Development, Structure, and Associated Functions of the Central Nervous System
3. Brain Development 101
4. Brain Structure and Associated Functions
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part II
III. Neurodiagnostic Procedures and Interventions
5. Pediatric Neuropsychological Assessment
6. The Pediatric Neurological Examination and Associated Neurodiagnostic Procedures
7. Evidence-Based Interventions
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part III
IV. Childhood Disorders: Briefs
8. Neurodevelopmental Disorders
9. Neuropsychiatric Disorders
10. Genetic and Chromosomal Disorders
11. Neurological Disorders
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part IV
12. What Can I Expect Next?