Relationships in Recovery
Repairing Damage and Building Healthy Connections While Overcoming Addiction
|Kelly Green shares strategies for improving relationships while on the road to recovery.|
Read a Q&A with featured author, Kelly E. Green!
The practical tools can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
1. Getting Started
3. Identifying Barriers to Working on Relationships and Staying Motivated
4. Exploring the Unhealthy and Healthy Aspects of Your Relationships
5. Developing Your Communication Skills
6. Providing and Seeking Validation
7. Being Honest with Yourself and Others
8. Rebuilding Trust
9. Setting and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
10. Ending Relationships Appropriately
11. Building Emotional Intimacy
12. Monitoring Your Relationships and Relationship Skills