|We are pleased to offer guided meditation practices for Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Bipolar Disorder, by Thilo Deckersbach, Britta Hölzel, Lori Eisner, Sara W. Lazar, and Andrew A. Nierenberg.|
These audio files are for use by your clients or MBCT participants. You may download the audio tracks and burn them onto CDs or copy them to USB flash drives to distribute to participants at the first session.
Audio Tracks1. Yoga–Body Scan - stream - download
2. Introduction to the Breathing Space - stream - download
3. Body Scan - stream - download
4. Mindfulness of the Breath - stream - download
5. 3-Minute Breathing Space - stream - download
6. Mindfulness of the Breath and Body - stream - download
7. Mindful Sitting with Sounds and Thoughts - stream - download
8. 3-Minute Breathing Space with Acceptance - stream - download
9. Emotion-Focused Meditation - stream - download
10. Open Awareness Meditation - stream - download
11. Loving-Kindness Meditation - stream - download
|Sign up for emails on new titles on Mindfulness from Guilford Press, including exclusive offers.|
Having trouble streaming or downloading?
- If clicking on the download link opens the file in your browser, you may need to right-click the download link and select the save option to save the audio file to your computer (Note: On a Mac, you can hold down the option key while clicking to get the "right-click" behavior).
- If you can't find the file after downloading, check your browser settings for your default download location.
- iPhone users: if you want to download the audio to your device for offline use, transfer the tracks to your phone using iTunes on your computer, or use one of the many file management or downloader apps available in the App Store.
The publisher grants to individual purchasers of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Bipolar Disorder nonassignable permission to stream and download the audio files located at www.guilford.com/deckersbach-groupleaders and www.guilford.com/deckersbach-audio. This license is limited to you, the individual purchaser, for personal use or use with individual clients. This license does not grant the right to reproduce these materials for resale, redistribution, broadcast, or any other purposes (including but not limited to books, pamphlets, articles, video or audiotapes, blogs, file-sharing sites, Internet or intranet sites, and handouts or slides for lectures, workshops, or webinars, whether or not a fee is charged) in audio form or in transcription. Permission to reproduce these materials for these and any other purposes must be obtained in writing from the Permissions Department of Guilford Publications.
℗ and © 2014 Guilford Publications Inc.