More than 55,000 in print!
Diagnosis Made Easier
Principles and Techniques for Mental Health Clinicians
Download an e-book copy now or order a print copy
Read a Q&A with featured author, James Morrison!
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles by James Morrison (with special discounts)!
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
I. The Basics of Diagnosis
2. Getting Started with the Roadmap
3. The Diagnostic Method
4. Putting It Together
5. Coping with Uncertainty
6. Multiple Diagnoses
7. Checking Up
II. The Building Blocks of Diagnosis
8. Understanding the Whole Patient
9. Physical Illness and Mental Diagnosis
10. Diagnosis and the Mental Status Examination
III. Applying the Diagnostic Techniques
11. Diagnosing Depression and Mania
12. Diagnosing Anxiety, Fear, Obsessions, and Worry
13. Diagnosing Psychosis
14. Diagnosing Problems of Memory and Thinking
15. Diagnosing Substance Misuse and Other Addictions
16. Diagnosing Personality and Relationship Problems
17. Beyond Diagnosis: Compliance, Suicide, Violence
18. Patients, Patients
Appendix. Diagnostic Principles