Doing Family Therapy
Craft and Creativity in Clinical Practice
Download an e-book copy now or order a print copy
2. Core Concepts: Process, Patterns, Problems, and Resistance
3. The Basic Six
4. In the Beginning: Great Expectations
5. In the Beginning: Running the Sessions
6. The Middle Stage: Are We There Yet?
7. Endings: Enough Already?
8. Billy Has a Problem: Kids in the Family
9. Billy: The Story Continues—In the Middle of the Middle
10. “See How She Treats Me!”: The Parent–Adolescent Struggle
11. The Parent–Adolescent Struggle II: The Return of Ms. Harris and Ellen
12. Getting to the Core: Couple Work in Family Therapy
13. The Power of One: Individual Work in a Family Context
14. Staying Sane: Survival Tips for Therapists