Proven Strategies to Fight the Anxiety, Guilt, and Overwhelming Emotions of Motherhood—and Relax into Your New Self
|Ilyse Dobrow DiMarco shares three tips for coping with the stress of motherhood.|
The ePub edition of this title is Global Certified Accessible to WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles on Mindfulness (with special discounts)!
1. “What’s Happened to My Head?”: “Mom Brain” and How CBT Can Help
2. “What’s Happened to My Heart?”: Understanding the Emotional Roller-Coaster Ride of Motherhood
4. “Why Can’t I Stop Worrying?”: How to Cope When You Sweat the Small (and Big) Stuff
5. “Why Don’t I Feel Safe?”: Managing Fears about Injury, Illness, and Other Threats
6. “How Can I Possibly Find Time to Shower When I Have to Take My Toddler to Her French Lessons?”: Taking Care of Yourself While You’re Taking Care of Your Kids
7. “Why Can’t My Life Be More Instagrammable?”: Coping with Comparison-Making and Social Media
8. “Why Can’t I Mom Perfectly?”: What to Do When You Expect Too Much of Yourself
9. “How Can I Nurture My Relationship When I’m Busy Nurturing This Kid?”: Navigating Changes and Challenges with Your Partner
10. “Who’s the Mother Here?”: Coping with Extended Family
11. “Where Has My Social Life Gone?”: Fitting Friendships into Your New Life
12. “Why Isn’t Anyone Having Fun?”: Surviving Vacations, Holidays, and Special Events with Young Kids
Appendix: Values Worksheet