Teaching Social Communication to Children with Autism and Other Developmental Delays
The Project ImPACT Manual for Parents
A Paperback Originale-bookprint + e-book
A Paperback Originalorder
July 2, 2019
Size: 8" x 10½"
See related items for this product
New to this edition:
- Reflects the latest research and the ongoing development of the authors' approach.
- Even more user friendly; skills parents need to learn are simplified and streamlined.
- Chapter on managing challenging behavior.
- Numerous graphics to help you remember and use the strategies.
- Appropriate for a broader range of children, including those without an ASD diagnosis.