Teaching Social Communication to Children with Autism and Other Developmental Delays
The Project ImPACT Manual for Parents
A Paperback Originale-bookprint + e-book
A Paperback Originalpre-order
June 24, 2019
Size: 8" x 10½"
See related items for this product
The new edition will be published June 24, 2019. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Reflects the latest research and the ongoing development of the authors' approach.
- Even more user-friendly; skills parents need to learn are simplified and streamlined.
- Chapter on managing challenging behavior.
- Numerous graphics to help you remember and use the strategies.
- Appropriate for a broader range of children, including those without an ASD diagnosis.