The Geography of Urban Transportation
Edited by Genevieve Giuliano and Susan Hanson
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
April 12, 2017
Size: 7" x 10"
New to this edition:
- Extensively revised coverage of information and communication technologies, urban freight, travel behaviors, and regional transportation planning.
- Engaging discussions of current topics: smartphone travel tracking, Uber, car and bike sharing, food deserts, biofuels, and more.
- Heightened focus on climate change.
- Reflects over a decade of policy changes, technological advances, and emergent ideas and findings in the field.
- Most of the figures and special-topic boxes are new.