Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Edited by Sam Goldstein and Sally Ozonoff
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
March 9, 2018
Size: 6" x 9"
New to this edition:
- Chapter on key implications of DSM-5 diagnostic criteria, plus related updates throughout the volume.
- Chapter on advances in early identification (ages 0–3).
- Chapter with in-depth case examples illustrating the evaluation decision-making process and common diagnostic challenges.
- Chapters on pseudoscience (including strategies for advising parents) and future directions in the field.
- Current assessment data, numerous new and revised measures, and cutting-edge screening approaches.