Cognitive Neuroscience of Attention
Edited by Michael I. Posner
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
November 3, 2011
Size: 7" x 10"
New to this edition:
- Significant updates and many new chapters reflecting major advances in the field.
- Important breakthroughs in neuroimaging and cognitive modeling.
- Chapters on the development of emotion regulation and temperament.
- Expanded section on disorders, including up-to-date coverage of ADHD as well as chapters on psychopathy and autism.
- Chapters on cognitive training and rehabilitation.