Handbook of the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality
Edited by Raymond F. Paloutzian and Crystal L. Park
Paperbacke-bookprint + e-book
December 19, 2014
Size: 7" x 10"
Copyright Date: 2013
See related items for this product
New to this edition:
- Reflects significant theoretical and empirical developments in the field.
- Many new authors and extensively revised chapters.
- Two chapters on cross-cultural issues.
- Chapters on spiritual goals, emotional values, and mindfulness.
- Robust index amplifies the volume's usefulness as a reference tool.