Introduction to Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis
A Regression-Based Approach
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
December 13, 2017
Size: 7" x 10"
See related items for this product
Read the Series Editor's Note by Todd D. Little
New to this edition:
- Chapters on using each type of analysis with multicategorical antecedent variables.
- Example analyses using PROCESS v3, with annotated outputs throughout the book.
- More tips and advice, including new or revised discussions of formally testing moderation of a mechanism using the index of moderated mediation; effect size in mediation analysis; comparing conditional effects in models with more than one moderator; using R code for visualizing interactions; distinguishing between testing interaction and probing it; and more.
- Rewritten Appendix A, which provides the only documentation of PROCESS v3, including 13 new preprogrammed models that combine moderation with serial mediation or parallel and serial mediation.
- Appendix B, describing how to create customized models in PROCESS v3 or edit preprogrammed models.