Introduction to Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis
A Regression-Based Approach
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
December 22, 2021
Size: 7" x 10"
The new edition will be published December 22, 2021. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Rewritten Appendix A, which provides the only documentation of PROCESS, including a discussion of the syntax structure of PROCESS for R compared to SPSS and SAS.
- Expanded discussion of effect scaling and the difference between unstandardized, completely standardized, and partially standardized effects.
- Discussion of the meaning of and how to generate the correlation between mediator residuals in a multiple-mediator model, using a new PROCESS option.
- Discussion of a method for comparing the strength of two specific indirect effects that are different in sign.
- Introduction of a bootstrap-based Johnson–Neyman-like approach for probing moderation of mediation in a conditional process model.
- Discussion of testing for interaction between a causal antecedent variable X and a mediator M in a mediation analysis, and how to test this assumption in a new PROCESS feature.