It's Not All in Your Head
How Worrying about Your Health Could Be Making You Sick—and What You Can Do about It
1. Do I Worry Too Much about My Health?
2. Body and Brain: It's Not All in Your Head
3. Do I Have Some Other Anxiety Disorder?
4. Sick and Sad: Am I Depressed, Too?
II. Breaking the Health Anxiety Cycle
5. Understanding and Managing Stress
6. Thoughts That Influence Your Anxiety and How to Change Them
7. Behaviors That Influence Your Anxiety and How to Change Them
III. Maintaining Your Gains
8. Dealing with Doctors
9. Helping Friends and Family Help You
10. Living Life and Maintaining Your Gains