More than 200,000 in print!
Managing Pain Before It Manages You Fourth Edition
A Paperback Originale-bookprint + e-book
A Paperback Originalorder
January 6, 2016
Size: 8" x 10½"
Join the hundreds of thousands of readers who have found help and hope for getting their lives back from chronic pain in this empowering workbook. Top pain specialist and physician Margaret A. Caudill spells out 10 steps that can radically change the way you feel—both physically and emotionally. Dr. Caudill provides state-of-the-art information about the causes and treatment of pain and guides you to:
- Identify what increases and decreases your symptoms.
- Reduce your pain and emotional distress.
- Make informed decisions about medications and nutritional therapies.
- Benefit from relaxation (including audio downloads), meditation, and gentle exercise.
- Communicate effectively about your pain.
- Learn essential skills for coping and problem solving.
- Set and meet doable personal goals (you can download and print additional copies of the worksheets as needed).