Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Psychology
Christina Feldman and Willem Kuyken
Foreword by Zindel V. Segal
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles on Mindfulness (with special discounts)!
2. A Map of the Mind: Attention, Perception, and the Judging Mind
3. A Map of the Mind: Being and Knowing
4. A Buddhist Psychology Map: From Suffering to Flourishing
5. An Integrated Map of Distress and Suffering
6. Transformation: A Route Map through Mindfulness Training
7. The Heart of the Practice: Befriending, Compassion, Joy, and Equanimity
8. Embodiment: Living the Life We Aspire To
9. Ethics and Integrity in Mindfulness-Based Programs
10. A Final Word
Appendix 1. Definitions of Key Terms
Appendix 2. What Is Mindfulness Training and a Mindfulness-Based Program?