Multisystemic Therapy for Antisocial Behavior in Children and Adolescents
Scott W. Henggeler, Sonja K. Schoenwald, Charles M. Borduin, Melisa D. Rowland, and Phillippe B. Cunningham
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
March 3, 2009
ISBN 9781606230718Price: $55.00
Size: 6" x 9"
Professors: request an exam copy
See related items for this product
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles on Families & Couples (with special discounts)!
New to this edition:
- Includes the latest MST data and clinical refinements.
- Revised to be even more user-friendly, with many new examples added.
- A chapter on treating youth and caregiver substance abuse.
- Expanded coverage of safety concerns, enhancing vocational outcomes, and MST adaptations for other clinical problems.
- A chapter detailing the MST system for sustaining high-quality programs.