Principles and Practice of Sex Therapy
Edited by Kathryn S. K. Hall and Yitzchak M. Binik
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
July 1, 2020
Size: 6⅛" x 9¼"
Professors: Free copies available for adoption consideration
See related items for this product
Professors: Do you have to make an adoption decision soon, or would like to update your syllabus for the next term? Request a set of page proofs now for immediate review.
New to this edition:
- Many new authors and extensively revised chapters.
- Coverage of advances in sexual medicine, ICD-11 diagnostic changes, and other timely topics.
- Chapters on sexual aversion, female sexual arousal disorder, out-of-control sexual behavior, and BDSM.
- Chapters on the transition to parenthood and the treatment of sexual concerns in adult transgender clients.
- Chapters on additional medical issues: cancer and spinal cord injury.