Psychological Approaches to Pain Management
A Practitioner's Handbook
Edited by Dennis C. Turk and Robert J. Gatchel
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
July 3, 2018
Size: 7" x 10"
See related items for this product
The new edition will be published July 3, 2018. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Chapter on resilience, focusing on mindfulness-and acceptance-based approaches.
- Chapters on managing pain with comorbid psychological disorders (posttraumatic stress disorder and substance use disorder).
- Chapter on emerging uses of technology.
- Even more practitioner friendly: every chapter concludes with bulleted "Clinical Highlights."
- Many new authors; extensively revised with over 15 years of research and clinical advances.