Psychological Approaches to Pain Management
A Practitioner's Handbook
Edited by Dennis C. Turk and Robert J. Gatchel
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
July 3, 2018
Size: 7" x 10"
See related items for this product
New to this edition:
- Chapter on resilience, focusing on mindfulness- and acceptance-based approaches.
- Chapters on managing pain with comorbid psychological disorders (posttraumatic stress disorder and substance use disorder).
- Chapter on emerging uses of technology.
- Even more practitioner friendly: every chapter concludes with bulleted "Clinical Highlights."
- Many new authors; extensively revised with over 15 years of research and clinical advances.