More than 125,000 in print!
The Developing Mind
How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles on Mindfulness (with special discounts)!
2. States of Mind: Cohesion, Subjective Experience, and Complex Systems
3. Memory and Narrative
4. Attachment and a Sense of Self
5. Emotion as Shifts in Integration
6. Representations and Mental Reality: Modes of Processing and the Construction of Experience
7. Regulation and Coherence
8. Interpersonal Connection and the Relational Mind
9. Integration Within and Between
10. Belonging, “Self,” and an Integrated Identity as Me plus We = MWe: A Framework for Cultivating Integration