The Human Frontal Lobes
Functions and Disorders
Edited by Bruce L. Miller and Jeffrey L. Cummings
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
December 12, 2017
Size: 7" x 10"
New to this edition:
- Reflects a decade of important research advances in such areas as functional connectivity mapping of frontal and frontal–subcortical circuits.
- Incorporates significant new information on frontotemporal dementia and other neurological disorders.
- Expanded section on neuropsychiatric disorders, with new chapters on apathy, dissociative states, and antisocial behavior.
- Chapters on salience networks, normal brain aging, white matter diseases, and clinical trials.
- Increased attention to brain processes involved in moral reasoning, empathy, decision making, and other key human capabilities.