The Mood Repair Toolkit
Proven Strategies to Prevent the Blues from Turning into Depression
Paperbacke-bookprint + e-book
July 28, 2014
ISBN 9781462509386Price: $14.95
Size: 7⅜" x 9¼"
The practical tools can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
If you have trouble bouncing back from low moods or just feel stuck in the doldrums much of the time, renowned cognitive behavior therapist David A. Clark has a clear message: there are simple yet powerful steps you can take to feel better. This encouraging book presents 80 strategies you can use to reduce sadness, promote positive feelings of contentment and joy, and decrease your risk for full-blown depression. Vivid stories and concrete examples help you learn specific methods for:
- Nipping negativity in the bud.
- Making unhappiness less overwhelming.
- Defusing self-criticism and rumination.
- Boosting your energy and motivation for change.
- Feeling more confident and hopeful every day.