An Educator's Guide to Understanding Assessment, K-12
Thomas DeVere Wolsey, Susan Lenski, and Dana L. Grisham
Foreword by Diane Lapp
3. Day-by-Day Teaching with Assessment
4. The Bond between Instruction and Assessment: The DNA of the Classroom
5. Artifacts and Tools for Assessment
6. How Do I Improve My Use of Assessment Strategies?
7. What Does This Assessment Information Mean to Me?
8. How Do I Communicate with Others about Assessment Information?
9. The Assessment Story: Learning from the Past, Looking to the Future
Appendix A. Assessing the Assessments: Gathering Information and Evidence
Appendix B. Assessing the Assessments: Interpreting and Analyzing Assessment Data
Appendix C. Assessing the Assessments: Quality
Appendix D. Assessing the Assessments: Documenting and Record Keeping
Appendix E. Cumulative Feedback Table