More than 50,000 in print!
Attachment Theory in Practice
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) with Individuals, Couples, and Families
|Watch Susan Johnson discuss emotionally focused therapy.|
Read a Q&A with featured author, Susan M. Johnson!
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles on Families & Couples (with special discounts)!
2. Attachment Theory and Science as a Model for Therapeutic Change
3. Intervention: Working with and Using Emotion to Construct Corrective Experiences and Interactions
4. Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy in the Attachment Frame: Expanding the Sense of Self
5. Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy in Action
6. Getting to Safe and Sound in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy
7. Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy in Action
8. Restoring Family Bonds in Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
9. Emotionally Focused Family Therapy in Action
10. A Postscript: The Promise of Attachment Science
Appendix 1. Measuring Attachment
Appendix 2. General Factors and Principles in Therapy
Appendix 3. Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy and Other Empirically Tested Models That Include the Attachment Perspective