More than 55,000 in print!
Cognitive Therapy Techniques
A Practitioner's Guide
A Paperback Originale-bookprint + e-book
A Paperback Originalorder
March 3, 2017
Size: 8" x 10½"
See related items for this product
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles by Robert L. Leahy (with special discounts)!
New to this edition:
- Numerous additional techniques and reproducible tools, including 48 new or revised forms.
- Chapters on decision-making problems, intrusive thoughts, and anger management issues.
- Incorporates the latest theory and research as well as cutting-edge techniques drawn from acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), behavioral activation, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), emotional schema therapy, and the metacognitive model.
- Significantly revised chapters on emotion regulation and worries.
- Filled-out examples for many of the forms.