Motivational Interviewing in Social Work Practice
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles on Motivational Approaches (with special discounts)!
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
2. The “How” of Motivational Interviewing
II. Elements of Motivational Interviewing
3. The Engaging Process: Building Trust
4. Focusing: A Conversation about a Conversation
5. Evoking: Change Talk as the Driver of Change
6. Client Discord: A Time to Re-Engage
7. Sharing Information and Advice
8. Planning: Determining the Path Forward
9. Integrating Motivational Interviewing into Social Work Practice, with Cristine Urquhart & Fredrik Eliasson
10. Motivational Interviewing through the Lens of Critical Race Theory
11. Innovative Applications of Motivational Interviewing
12. Teaching and Training Motivational Interviewing