Teaching Social Communication to Children with Autism and Other Developmental Delays (2-book set)
The Project ImPACT Guide to Coaching Parents and The Project ImPACT Manual for Parents
A Paperback Original
A Paperback Originalpre-order
June 10, 2019
Size: 8" x 10½"
See related items for this product
The new edition will be published June 10, 2019. If you need this title before then, please see the previous edition.
New to this edition:
- Reflects the latest research and the ongoing development of Project ImPACT.
- Streamlines the program for teaching parents—presents five main strategies that build on each other.
- Appropriate for a broader range of children, including those without an ASD diagnosis who have social communication delays.
- Optional unit on managing significant behavioral challenges.
- Additional visuals, graphics, and forms that facilitate learning.
- Expanded information on engaging parents, goal development, data collection, and adapting the program for a variety of settings.