Termination Challenges in Child Psychotherapy
The e-book editions of this title sold by Guilford and other e-book vendors feature 9 full-color figures. (If you have a black-and-white e-reader, the illustrations will appear in black and white, as in the print book.)
2. Open-Door Terminations: A Developmentally Sensitive Approach
3. The Revolving Door of Managed Care
4. Premature Termination
5. Unique Issues in Termination in Child Therapy
6. Countertransference Issues
7. Critical Goals and Specific Strategies for Successful Termination
8. Case Studies of Failures and Successes in the Termination Process
Save 15% + Free Shipping on Online Orders!
- Applies only to prepaid online orders from US and Canadian customers.
- Discount is applied to the list price.
- You can take advantage of special offers along with the 15% discount by entering a promotional code in the shopping cart. You will receive the larger discount available for each item.
- Not applicable to journal renewals.
- Applies only to prepaid online orders from US customers.
- Packages sent via USPS Media Mail. You may choose to pay for rush shipping instead.
- We've also reduced shipping charges to Canada to a flat $9.00 per order. Packages sent via CanPar.
For bulk orders, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org