The Paper Office for the Digital Age
Forms, Guidelines, and Resources to Make Your Practice Work Ethically, Legally, and Profitably
A Paperback Original
A Paperback Originalorder
November 21, 2016
Size: 8" x 10½"
Convenient Lay-Flat Binding
Check out a special package offer including this title!
See related items for this product
New to this edition:
- Updated throughout to reflect today's greater use of electronic/digital technologies in practice management.
- Chapter on insurance and billing, coping with managed care, and Medicare.
- Chapter on private practice marketing, including Internet and social media dos and don'ts.
- Expanded topics: HIPAA compliance, ICD-10, responding to subpoenas, and using online technologies for billing, communication, and record keeping.
- Information about hundreds of websites dealing with all aspects of operating a practice.