Treating ADHD in Children and Adolescents
What Every Clinician Needs to Know
Read a Q&A with featured author, Russell A. Barkley!
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles by Russell A. Barkley (with special discounts)!
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
2. Principles for Diagnosing ADHD
3. Assessment: The Executive Functioning–Self-Regulation Theory and Clinical Common Sense
4. Diagnosing Comorbidity
6. Principles and Guidelines for Treating ADHD
7. Parent Counseling and Behavior Management Training
8. School Management of ADHD
9. The Stimulant and Nonstimulant Medications for ADHD
10. Making Medication Decisions and Addressing Special Medication Issues
Appendix A. Forms and Handouts
Appendix B. ADHD's Impact on Health
Appendix C. Neurogenetics and ADHD
Appendix D. Clinician Beware: Unproven and Disproven Treatments for ADHD