Special Offer for the Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition (PDM-2)
|Guilford is pleased to publish the new edition of Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual, Second Edition (PDM-2), edited by Vittorio Lingiardi and Nancy McWilliams.|
As a member of one of the following ten associations sponsoring the book, you’re entitled to a 25% discount on this and all titles sitewide:
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- Association Européenne de Psychopathologie de l'Enfant et de l'Adolescent
- Division of Psychoanalysis (39), American Psychological Association
- International Association of Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- International Psychoanalytical Association
- International Society of Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology
- Italian Group for the Advancement in Psychodynamic Diagnosis
- Confederation of Independent Psychoanalytic Studies
This special offer is limited to purchases by individuals and cannot be used in combination with any other offers members might receive from Guilford Press worldwide including our exclusive distributor in Europe (Taylor & Francis).
US and Canadian Customers
- Be sure to use promotional code ZFPDM2 to receive the 25% discount.
- Download Guilford's latest Psychoanalysis catalog or browse other Guilford Press catalogs.
- The 25% discount is valid online, and with phone or mail orders.
- Please visit www.guilfordpress.co.uk.
- Use promotional code ZFPDM2 to receive the 25% discount.
- The 25% discount is valid online.