Finding Freedom from Regret
|Robert Leahy dispels three commonly held myths about regret and shares tools to make regret work for you.|
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles by Robert L. Leahy (with special discounts)!
The practical tools can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
Step 1. Understand Regret
2. How Regret Works
Step 2. Learn to Make Good Decisions
3. What Assumptions Drive Your Decisions and Feed Your Regret?
4. How Do You Perceive Risk?
5. Does Anticipating Regret Lead You to Action or Inaction?
6. Making a Choice
Step 3. Make Regret Work for You
7. Coping Effectively with Disappointing Outcomes
8. Stepping Away from Rumination
9. Learning from Guilt
10. Using Productive Regret
A Final Word. Looking Back While Looking Ahead