Motivational Interviewing with Adolescents and Young Adults
Hardcovere-bookprint + e-book
August 16, 2021
Size: 6" x 9"
Sign up for e-alerts on upcoming titles on Motivational Approaches (with special discounts)!
New to this edition:
- More integrative and cohesive: every chapter weaves in diverse clinical issues, replacing the prior edition's population-specific chapters.
- Chapters on MI in groups and involving caregivers in treatment.
- Restructured around the current four-process model of MI, and proposes maintenance of change as a fifth process.
- Incorporates the rapidly growing research base on MI with youth.
- Reflects the ongoing refinement of the authors' training approach; includes skill-building activities at the end of each chapter.